These are usually neighborhood nuisance situations. You will not receive a permanent case number.
- Exact location of the vehicle (address it’s parked in front of or the street it’s on and the nearest cross street)
- Color, make, model, and license plate number
- Anything that stands out aesthetically, such as damage, flat tires, stickers, etc.
- How long it has been since it last moved from its current position.
Reno Police Department representative will then be dispatched to tag the vehicle with a 48-hour warning notice. Parking Enforcement will verify if the vehicle has moved and may cite the vehicle and submit it for towing.
These are usually neighborhood nuisance situations. You will not receive a permanent case number. You may wish to call Washoe Animal Control number 775-322-3647.
- If you see graffiti on a building, wall, fence, etc., call Reno Direct at 775-334-4636 (INFO) and tell them the location of the graffiti or submit an online service request. We can begin the process to have it removed.
- If graffiti has occurred on property owned by you, please "Start New Police Report" above to file a police report.